Andrew Flatt is a freelance whisky writer and reviewer. He describes himself primarily as a whisky adventurer and as a whisky drinker rather than a whisky collector.
You can find information on his whisky tasting events here.
He writes for and edits his own personal website ‘The Amateur Drammer’ as well as regularly contributing to other websites and other online mediums.
He is available for:
- Private and public tastings.
- Freelance writing and content creation.
- Distribution of samples to other influencers.
- Social Media representation.
- Event work.
- Tasting note composition.
If you want to keep up to date with the website then please consider signing up to the Amateur Drammer Mailing List.