Andrew Flatt is a freelance whisky writer and reviewer. He describes himself primarily as a whisky adventurer and as a whisky drinker rather than a whisky collector.
He writes for and edits his own personal website ‘The Amateur Drammer’ as well as regularly contributing to other websites and other online mediums.
He is available for:
- Private and public tastings.
- Freelance writing and content creation.
- Distribution of samples to other influencers.
- Social Media representation.
- Event work.
- Tasting note composition.
If you want to keep up to date with the website then please consider signing up to the Amateur Drammer Mailing List.